- We provide complete advisory in financing transactions, including different types of debt and equity, and a variety of financing providers (banks, debt funds, private equity, family offices and private investors …) :
- Corporate finance
- Project Finance
- Leveraged financing and financing for acquisitions
- Mezzanine and subordinated debt
- ENISA (Empresa Nacional de Innovación, S.A., Ministry of Industry), participative loans for small and medium Spanish companies, without guarantees, from €100,000 to €1.5 million
- COFIDES (Compañía Española de Financiación del Desarrollo), which offers medium and long term financing for foreign investment projects, ranging rom €250,000 to €30 million. COFIDES financing is available in various forms: direct participation, shareholder loans or convertible loans, medium and long term loans, etc.
- AXIS (Axis Participaciones Empresariales), a private equity company, owned 100% by ICO, which mainly invests in sustainable economy sectors, taking minority stakes in share capital or providing shareholder loans. Axis investments are usually between €1 million and €4 million.
- CDTI (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial, Ministry of Science and Innovation). CDTI provides financing for R&D projects and technology, through different programmes for investing Spanish and European public funds: Neotec, Feder, Innvierte, etc.
- Other sources of public financing including FIEM, Innpacto, Plan Avanza, etc.